Disney's Polynesian Resort
7 nights from £1,019 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
The calm turquoise pools and verdant gardens of Disney’s Polynesian Resort bring to mind the stunning islands of the South Pacific. And this is a truly beautiful setting and the perfect place to come and relax after a day of thrills and spills of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort theme parks.
Sitting on the brim of the Seven Seas Lagoon, you can lounge on the white sand lake beaches or retreat to the tropical-themed pool area. Or if you feel adventurous hire a sailboat and cruise across the lake – it really captures the tranquillity of Polynesia.
One of the unique features of this resort is the Never Land Club, offering a range of supervised activities for children aged 3 to 12. It’s perfect if you’ve brought the kids and you’re looking for a little time to yourselves. Top Tip: Ohana restaurant serves up a fantastic range of authentic Polynesian dishes – it is well worth a try.
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area
This resort is very well served with transportation links to all four of the Disney theme parks, the two water parks and the fun of Downtown Disney. You can choose from monorail, water launch or bus, all leaving from the grounds of the hotel.
847 rooms in 11 two or three storey longhouses with lift. Rooms have two queen-size beds and a sofa bed, sleeping a maximum of five people
- Air conditioning
- TV, with Disney Channel and ESPN
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- High-speed Wi Fi
- Babysitting service can be arranged at an extra charge
There are various views available from the guest rooms at a supplement:
- Garden View - Take in views of the hotel’s beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Lagoon View - Enjoy spectacular views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Magic Kingdom® View - Experience a magnificent view of the Magic Kingdom park and Cinderella’s Castle.
- ‘Ohana – Meaning “family” in Hawaiian, this restaurant offers family friendly breakfasts and dinners. Breakfast is a character dining experience with Lilo and Stitch. Dinner is a lively affair with island music, hula hoop dancing and an 18 foot fire pit where kebabs are roasted.
- Kona Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with traditional American food and some South Sea specialities
- Captain Cooks – quick service restaurant offering burgers, salads, pizza and ice cream treats
- Tambu Lounge – unwind after a long day in the parks with a cocktail in this lounge
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – situated on the Seven Seas Lagoon, the open-air covered dining theatre offers a comfortable setting for authentic music and dances, whilst you share platters of authentic Polynesian food.
- Room Service is available from 6.30am to midnight
- Two pools, one with children’s slide and water play area
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray (additional fee)
- Childrens Club: Never Land Club - Ages 4-12 have an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks
- Children’s playground
- Games arcade
- Fishing: Try a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Jogging Trail
- Transportation to the theme parks, water pParks and Downtown Disney from this hotel is available by monorail, water launch or bus
- The Nanea Volcano Pool, one of two heated pools at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, features a 40 foot high volcano as well as a waterfall a a 142 foot waterslide. There is a beach at one end of the pool, with no steps to enter the pool. There is also a quiet pool for relaxing in – the Poly East Pool.
Benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|21 Aug - 09 Sep 18||£1709||£2589|
|10 Sep - 12 Oct 18||£1129||£1849|
|13 Oct - 27 Oct 18||£1349||£2059|
|28 Oct - 09 Dec 18||£1129||£1849|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 18||£1599||£2319|
|22 Dec - 01 Jan 19||£1979||£3079|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 19||£1209||£1999|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 19||£1299||£2089|
|18 Feb - 13 Apr 19||£1209||£1999|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||£2079||£3159|
|01 May - 17 May 19||£1209||£2299|
|18 May - 15 Jun 19||£1829||£2739|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Aug 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Lagoon View||£17||Garden View - Club Level||£26|
|Theme Park View||£28||Lagoon View - Club Level||£55|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|