Covid-19 Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Anaheim holidays - Family-friendly, entertaining and delightful
Even if you’ve never heard of Anaheim, we’re pretty sure you’ll have heard of its star attraction: Disneyland. Setting the standard for modern theme parks, Disneyland Resort is the original magical wonderland that showcases the loveable characters and incredible rides that everyone knows and loves.
Disney, sports and beach fanatics will love Anaheim
There’s no doubt that kids love holidays to Disneyland California, but it’s a wonderful experience for people of any ages, whether you’re bring children or not. The world famous Disneyland opened in 1955 and the more recent addition, Disney’s California Adventure began operating in 2001, and if you’re visiting Anaheim it makes sense to see both.
But Anaheim has more to offer than just these iconic theme parks. It’s well known as a city of sport, playing host to the hockey team Anaheim Ducks of the NHL and the baseball team Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of the MLB. Even if you’re not a fan of either sport, it’s definitely worth seeing a game if you get the opportunity as the atmosphere is fantastic.
Anaheim’s location makes it easy to visit Los Angeles and Hollywood nearby and this is made much easier if you’re hiring a car. You’re also within easy travelling distance of Knot’s Berry Farm, another popular theme park.
Why visit Anaheim?
- If you’re coming to Anaheim, it’s probably for Disneyland, right? Great choice; you’ll experience all of the magic of Disney here in its original location. We’ve got some amazing value accommodation that’s perfect for visiting the parks
- Anaheim is based within the Los Angeles metropolitan area and places you just minutes from this amazing city’s incredible attractions
- Sports fans are in for a treat – make sure you take the chance to see the Anaheim Ducks or the LA Angels who both call the city home
- It makes a perfect base if you’re looking to get out and explore the rich diversity of California – nearby you’ll find Long Beach, Palm Springs, Malibu and San Diego, and if you’re looking for a day trip you could visit San Francisco or San Jose
- As well as having every convenience of a large city, Anaheim also boasts the Southern California coastline nearby