There is a fabulous large pool, a spa and a great range of restaurants at this centrally located hotel.
The spa is certainly a good reason for choosing the Rosen Centre, where you can revitalise yourself ready for either a days excitement at Universal Orlando or a night on International Drive. The huge tropical pool is a draw for both adults and children, with a bar to enjoy a drink pool-side. An excellent choice of restaurants if you want a quiet night in after the thrill of the theme parks, and there’s always room service if you’re completely exhausted.
Top Tip: Treat yourself to a massage in the Spa, it will do wonders for rejuvenating your body and soul.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits