Covid-19 Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Arizona holidays - Adventurous, jaw-dropping and fashionable
Home to the Grand Canyon and truly iconic Wild West scenery, Arizona boasts everything from thriving metropolitan cities, cutesy All-American college towns and huge expanses of copper-red desert. Naturally the biggest draw is one of America’s biggest spectacles – Grand Canyon National Park is famous the world over as one of the ultimate sights.
Discover a mix of old wild west beauty and up-and-coming desert style
There is more on offer in Arizona than just grandiose scenery. Want to feel like a cowboy in the Old West? Our selection of ranching holidays really gives you the chance to experience something different from your holiday in the USA – they’re especially perfect for families looking for an authentic taste of American life.
Scottsdale is the state’s party town and a great destination if you’re looking for beautiful weather, fantastic shopping and plenty of cultural attractions to sink your teeth into. Monument Valley boasts jaw-dropping scenery that manages to be both strikingly unique and pleasingly familiar.
Phoenix and Tucson are Arizona’s number one and two in terms of population. The former is the economic and political hub with a burgeoning cultural and restaurant scene, the latter is the hip and quirky home to the University of Arizona – a very fun place to be.
Top reasons to visit Arizona
- Known as the Grand Canyon State, the most famous tourist attraction is one of the most jaw-dropping sights in the USA
- Traditional American scenery right out of a Wild West movie set
- Shopaholics will find their haven in Scottsdale – the Fashion Square is a huge mall home to everything from designer names to little boutiques
- Lake Powell is the largest man-made lake in America, found at the heart of Glen Canyon
- There’s a plethora of incredible sights well worth seeing including Wupatki National Monument, Saguaro National Park and Red Rock State Park