Current Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
North Conway holidays - Lush, colourful and active
For an adventure to remember, North Conway is a brilliant outdoor playground you won’t want to miss on an escorted or self-drive tour. The luscious forests, winding rivers and rolling hills are the perfect setting for outdoor recreation throughout the seasons, including skiing, kayaking, hiking and fishing.
Revel in the thrilling outdoor recreation and beautiful vistas
This area of New Hampshire is a year round destination offering (seasonal) skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, fishing, canoeing and camping for the outdoor enthusiast.
With a backdrop of over 700,000 acres of protected White Mountain National Forest and boasting the tallest peak in the East (Mt. Washington 6,288 FT.) this destination offers the visitor the opportunity to admire and enjoy the natural world.
Much of the activities offered in North Conway are not for the faint hearted. Of course there are some leisurely things to do.... but here are some adrenalin pumping options for you:
- Take a scenic tour or train rides, to appreciate the natural beauty – stunning in the autumn
- Shop until you drop in North Conway outlet malls or the many local hand-craft, antique and gift shops. There are lots of little privately owned quirky antique shops
- Try the local cuisine in one of the many restaurants and cafes
- Enjoy swimming, picnicking, canoeing, kayaking and hiking at Echo Lake State park. Hiking trails lead around the lake as well as to the popular destinations of Cathedral and White Horse Ledges
- Canoe, Kayak and River Tube on the Saco River
- Monkey Trunks Adventure Parks offer zip wire challenges with 74 high ropes challenges, 5 ziplines, and a 40 foot freefall