(Formerly the Quality Inn Plaza).
Located opposite the Pointe Orlando complex with great shops and 21 cinema screens, there is also a free shuttle service to take you to the best attractions on International Drive. Each bedroom has a fridge and microwave, and best of all for families there is a Kids Eat Free programme and discounts for Seniors. And finally, there are three swimming pools to cool off in when you’ve had your fill of Orlando’s attractions.
Top Tip: You’ll need to book your place early the day before on the hotel’s shuttle to Universal Studios, but it’s complimentary so worth planning ahead.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits