Walt Disney World Dolphin
7 Nights from £649 per Person Including Flights
For an incredibly fun family holiday, why not stay in Walt Disney World Dolphin? A wonderful hotel nestled right in the middle of Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios and offering a variety of cool pools and delicious restaurants, you can be right in the centre of it all.
In between adrenaline-fuelled days at the Disney World theme parks, Walt Disney World Dolphin has plenty to keep the whole family entertained. The pool areas are fantastic for an afternoon of splashing around, including two lap pools, a children’s pool, and a grotto pool with waterfalls and a waterslide, whilst kids will also love Camp Dolphin with its cool arts and crafts and video arcade.
For parents needing a bit of relaxation, the Mandara Spa offers a variety of calming well-being treatments inspired by spas around the world, whilst those hoping for a more active holiday will certainly enjoy the three championship golf courses nearby.
You’re sure to be hungry after a day full of excitement, and the hotel’s restaurants will be sure to excite every palate. From sumptuous steaks to fresh Mediterranean fare, even fussy eaters will relish the cuisines on offer.
This fabulous hotel is part of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, and guests will have access to all of the restaurants and activities at the sister hotel Walt Disney World Swan.
This brilliant hotel is nested right in the centre of Walt Disney World Resort, between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney’s best theme parks are only moments away with the complimentary shuttle bus, as well as water taxis to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, and so this is a fantastic choice for Disney loving families.
- The hotel is approximately a 20 minute drive from Orlando International Airport.
All rooms and suites include:
- Flat screen TV
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities – including Starbucks coffee
- Bathroom with bathtub or glass-enclosed shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Dolphin Traditional Room – Colourful 33sqm rooms with either one king or two double beds.
- Dolphin Resort View – Gorgeous, bright 33sqm rooms with lovely views of the resort. Features one king or two double beds.
- Dolphin Epcot View – Vibrant 33sqm rooms with fantastic views of the Epcot theme park. Features one king or two double beds.
- Dolphin Deluxe Room – Chic 33sqm rooms with lovely sweeping views. Featuring one king or two double beds.
- Dolphin Deluxe Family Room – Classy 46sqm rooms perfect for families. Featuring the standard amenities, plus a large sleeper sofa, an entertainment console, and a walk-in closet.
- Dolphin Premium Studio – Ideal for families, these spacious 46sqm studios features a sleeper sofa, classy décor, and a table for four.
- Dolphin Executive Suite – Airy 44ssqm suites featuring a cosy living area perfect for families to relax in.
- Dolphin Grand Suite – Stylish 44sqm suites offering gorgeous resort views, a comfy living area, a sleeper sofa, and connecting guest rooms – ideal for large families.
- Dolphin Hospitality Suite – Ideal for small business meetings or receptions, these suites are spacious and versatile.
- Dolphin Governors Suite – Elegant 63sqm suites offering wonderful views, featuring a large sitting area with entertainment centre, a conference/dining table, and a wet bar. The adjacent bedroom also features a private sitting area.
- Dolphin Presidential Suite – There are four 100sqm Presidential Suites in the Dolphin hotel. You can choose between one, two or three bedrooms, and all of the suites feature a grand piano, a table for eight, and a full kitchen. The bathrooms even feature a Jacuzzi, and the two top floor suites have incredible views of Crescent Lake, Epcot, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Shula’s Steak House – A delicious steakhouse serving only the best cuts of meat, including Premium Black Angus Beef. Inspired by the 1972 Miami Dolphins’ ‘Perfect Season’ – the only team in NFL history to be undefeated during a whole season – the menus are hand painted on an official NFL game football. Open 5pm-11pm.
- Todd English’s Bluezoo – A fun seafood restaurant inspired by cuisines from around the world, all served within a kooky setting of glass décor. The lounge is open 3.30pm-11pm, and the restaurant is open 5pm-11pm.
- Fresh Mediterranean Market – A colourful restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, created with fresh and seasonal ingredients. Open 6.30am-2pm.
- The Fountain – A welcoming restaurant serving a variety of dishes, including salads, burgers, sandwiches and desserts. The ice cream counter is perfect for homemade shakes and ice cream. Open 11am-11pm.
- Cabana Bar and Beach Club – A classy restaurant just steps from the Dolphin lap pool, offering salads, flat breads, and other tasty entrees, as well as signature cocktails and frozen drinks. The bar is open 11am-10pm, and the dining is open 11am-8pm.
- Picabu – A very bright and fun restaurant perfect for small children, serving wonderful buffer food and suite every taste. Picabu also has a convenience store. Open 24 hours a day.
- Guests will also have access to Walt Disney World Swan’s variety of restaurants, including Il Mulino, Garden Grove, Splash Terrace and Kimonos.
- Walt Disney World Dolphin shares a variety of pools with its sister hotel Walt Disney World Swan, including two lap pools, a spring pool, a children’s pool, four whirlpools, and the grotto pool with waterfalls and a water slide
- There are also other fun water-based activities, including water volleyball and watercraft rentals
- The resort is close by to a powdery beach
- Basketball and volleyball
- Games room
- Health club open 6am-9pm offering state-of-the-art gym equipment
- Jogging trails
- Three championship golf courses
- Art gallery
- Mandara Spa – The indulgent spa is inspired by well-being practices from around the world, especially influenced by Balinese heritage. Fully relax in the Tea Garden, or truly rejuvenate the mind in the Meditation Garden. Treatments include deep tissue massages, body scrubs, facials and body wraps.
- The children’s pool and fun grotto pool are perfect for an afternoon of swimming and splashing around
- The restaurants have plenty of delicious children’s menus, and there’s even the chance to meet Disney characters at Garden Grove in Walt Disney World Swan
- Camp Dolphin is an exciting kid’s only club where children can spend the day enjoying arts and crafts, movies, games, and even a video arcade
Please note there is a Resort Fee of $28.13 (including tax) per room per night which has been prepaid by American Sky and includes the following:
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access
- Two complimentary bottles of water in room, replenished daily
- Unlimited use of Health Clubs, featuring the Westin Workout
- Unlimited free local, Domestic long-distance, toll free, and credit card access calls ($0.10 per minute after 60 minutes)
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|19 Mar - 22 Mar 19||£959||£1349|
|23 Mar - 31 Mar 19||£739||£1139|
|01 Apr - 17 Apr 19||£1159||£1559|
|18 Apr - 17 May 19||£659||£979|
|18 May - 31 May 19||£879||£1199|
|01 Jun - 10 Jul 19||£669||£1009|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|11 Jul - 22 Aug 19||£1009||£1299|
|23 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£819||£1119|
|01 Sep - 09 Oct 19||£689||£989|
|10 Oct - 31 Oct 19||£1219||£1769|
|01 Nov - 09 Dec 19||£649||£959|
|10 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£829||£1309|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 18 Mar 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flights and accommodation as stated below. For car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Traditional/Run of House|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Resort View Room||£6||Resort View w/Balcony||£10|
|Epcot Illumination View||£10||Epcot Illumination View w/balcony||£19|
|Deluxe Alcove||£19||Premium Room||£27|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|