Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
7 nights from £1,069 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is the most luxurious property at WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort. The lavish, Victorian-style design is both magnificent and elegant at the same time, and you’ll really feel special from the moment you arrive.
There’s just about everything for everyone here. Of course, you’re only minutes by complimentary transport to Disney’s amazing theme parks, but when you’re in the mood for something a bit different, it doesn’t disappoint. You can rent a sail boat or even a motorised boat and head out onto the lake for a serene evening.
Grand Floridian also boasts a number of high class restaurants including the renowned Victoria and Albert’s, where you’re treated to your own personal butler service. Truly, if you’re a foodie, the restaurants here are some of the finest across the resort. Top Tip: This really is the crème-de-la-crème of Disney Hotels so make sure you plan for plenty of time of hotel based activities and dining. Mums - be sure not to miss a little pamper session at the on-site spa!
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area.
This charming resort is located in the vibrant Magic Kingdom resort, giving you easy access to the fantastic parks thanks to the complimentary Walt Disney World transportation service.
867 rooms in five lodges. Guestrooms have either two double beds and a sofa bed sleeping a maximum of five people, or one king size bed. Rooms with a lagoon view are available at a supplement.
- Air conditioning
- TV, with Disney channel and ESPN
- Mini fridge
- Coffee maker
- 24-hour room service
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Cots available upon request
- 1900 Park Fare – Breakfast and dinner buffets hosted by popular Disney characters. Themes change frequently, and include “Supercalifragilistic Breakfast” with Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter, or “Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner” with Cinderella, Prince Charming and other Storybook characters
- Citricos - cuisine with influences from Italy and the South of France
- Victoria & Albert’s – fine dining in Victorian splendour
- Narcoossee’s – waterfront dining with seafood specialities including Maine lobster and Alaskan salmon
- Garden View Tea - Turn back the clock to the genteel tradition of afternoon tea and cakes
- Gasparilla Island Grill – 24-hour arcade and quick service restaurant
- Grand Floridian Café – casual restaurant serving American food
- Mizner’s Lounge – enjoy cocktails and light snacks whilst listening to the lobby orchestra
- Relax on the white sand beach, chill out in the courtyard pool or have fun in the zero-entry Beach pool with waterslide and jacuzzi
- Senses – A Disney Spa: refurbished spa offering all modern treatments with turn-of-the-century elegance
- Grand Floridian Health Club: Full service fitness centre
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray
- Golf: Guests at the Grand Floridian have preferred access to five championship Walt Disney World golf courses.
- Games room – Gasparilla Grill & Games is a 24-hour quick-service restaurant and games room, with arcade favourites and the latest in video gaming
- Jogging Trail
- Use of the Never Land Children’s Club at the Disney’s Polynesian Resort – a supervised activity centre for children ages 3-12 with supervision from 4.30pm to midnight.
- Transportation to the theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney from this hotel is available by monorail, water launch and bus
- Relax or play on the white sand beach on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon
- Have fun in the main resort pool – the zero-entry Beach Pool, with cascading waterfalls, a waterslide and a jacuzzi
- Or take a quiet swim in the courtyard pool, relax in the jacuzzi, and watch the little ones play in the children’s pool
Benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|21 Nov - 09 Dec 18||£1169||£1999|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 18||£1819||£2649|
|22 Dec - 01 Jan 19||£2239||£3469|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 19||£1209||£2079|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 19||£1479||£2429|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|18 Feb - 13 Apr 19||£1289||£2249|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||£2139||£3379|
|01 May - 17 May 19||£1209||£2329|
|18 May - 15 Jun 19||£1479||£2429|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Nov 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Outer Building - Garden View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Outer Building - Lagoon View||£5||Outer Bldg - Theme Park View||£18|
|Outer Bldg - Standard Room - Club Level||£19||Main Bldg - Standard Room - Club Level||£60|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|