Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo
Call us for prices & availability
At a Glance
Situated in Key Largo, the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo is a welcoming resort in a great location. Looking out onto the picturesque marina, this resort is great for guests looking to explore and make the most of this beautiful destination – from fishing and snorkelling to shopping and boat tours, there’s plenty to do here.
Take advantage of the outdoor pool and whirlpool – the perfect spot for relaxing in the Floridian sunshine. The two dining areas take care of mealtimes, with a selection of American favourites served up in casual eateries; if you’d rather explore, there are numerous nearby venues serving delicious cuisine.
Top tip – If you’re a diver you simply must dive the wreck of the Spiegel Grove – a 510-foot former US Navy Ship.
This lovely hotel is located on Key Largo, one of Florida Key's small yet vibrant islands. Just three miles from John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, you'll be treated to beautiful views and an insight into the laidback Floridian lifestyle.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Satellite TV
- Mini fridge
- Alarm clock
- Iron/Ironing board
- Guest Room – Spacious rooms with either a queen or king-size bed and balcony; some rooms have a marina view.
- One-bedroom Suite – Larger accommodation with a king-size bed, sofa bed, whirlpool and balcony.
- The Bistro – Classic American menu, open for breakfast and dinner
- Bogie’s Tiki Bar – Snack bar open for lunch and dinner, serving cocktails, American dishes and live music
- Fitness room
- Outdoor pool
- Watersports, including scuba diving, snorkelling and boating (local charges apply)