Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo
Call us for prices & availability
At a Glance
Please note that following the recent Hurricane Irma, this property is temporarily closed. Please speak with one of our sales experts for more information
Situated in Key Largo, the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo is a welcoming resort in a great location. Looking out onto the picturesque marina, this resort is great for guests looking to explore and make the most of this beautiful destination – from fishing and snorkelling to shopping and boat tours, there’s plenty to do here.
Take advantage of the outdoor pool and whirlpool – the perfect spot for relaxing in the Floridian sunshine. The two dining areas take care of mealtimes, with a selection of American favourites served up in casual eateries; if you’d rather explore, there are numerous nearby venues serving delicious cuisine.
Top tip – If you’re a diver you simply must dive the wreck of the Spiegel Grove – a 510-foot former US Navy Ship.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Satellite TV
- Mini fridge
- Alarm clock
- Iron/Ironing board
- Guest Room – Spacious rooms with either a queen or king-size bed and balcony; some rooms have a marina view.
- One-bedroom Suite – Larger accommodation with a king-size bed, sofa bed, whirlpool and balcony.
- Fitness room
- Outdoor pool
- Watersports, including scuba diving, snorkelling and boating (local charges apply)
- The Bistro – Classic American menu, open for breakfast and dinner
- Bogie’s Tiki Bar – Snack bar open for lunch and dinner, serving cocktails, American dishes and live music
- FREE on-site parking
- 60 miles from Miami International Airport
- Close to the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Easy access to Key West
- Car Hire is essential for exploring The Florida Keys