Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
7 nights from £1,029 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts are sister resorts in walking distance from Epcot and Disney’s Boardwalk. They feature Stormalong Bay, one of the most impressive pool complexes in the whole of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort – it’s a real highlight with waterslides and whirlpools as well as a large main pool.
We love the range of things to do – it really helps to keep your holiday feeling fresh after a few days at the theme parks. There are tennis courts, a health club and the opportunity to rent boats and take them out onto the lake. For some old fashioned family fun, there’s a great miniature golf course nearby.
Top Tip: At Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts why not make the most of a Disney Dining Plan, but don’t forget your Disney tickets?
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Epcot resort area.
All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
The following room types are available:
- Standard View – overlooking the garden, rooftops or parking area, sleeping up to 5 people
- Garden View – with pretty garden views and sleeping up to 5 people
- Lagoon or Pool View – views of Crescent Lake or a quiet pool, sleeping up to 5 people
- Standard View, Club Level – upgraded Club level amenities with standard view
- Garden View, Club Level – upgraded Club level amenities with garden view
- Lagoon or Pool View, Club Level – upgraded Club level amenities with Crescent Lagoon or quiet views
- Stormalong Bay is a mini waterpark with a life-size shipwreck replica to explore, lazy river, waterslide, sand-bottom pool and three whirlpool spas
- Three quieter pools
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways miniature golf
- Easy to get to Epcot, and complimentary WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation to the other Disney theme parks
- Children’s club for kids aged 3-12
- Motorised boat rental
- Jogging trail
- Approx. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Use of complimentary WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation
- FREE parking
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Disney's Yacht Club Resort is currently undergoing refurbishments.
Room Refurbishments: Oct 29 2016 - Jun 23 2017 During this time, Guests may see or hear work in progress and certain pathways may be unavailable. To minimise any disruptions Disney will attempt to limit work to 9am - 5pm.
Captain's Grill Restaurant - Mid May 2017 - 30 Sep 2017 During refurbishments the Captain's Grille is relocating to the oceanic themed Ariel's Restaurant.
Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center: Aug 4 2016 - Feb 01 2018 Expansion Work; During this time, Guests may see or hear work in progress and certain pathways may be unavailable. To minimise any disruptions, Disney will attempt to limit work to 9am - 9pm.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 05 Jun 17||£1499||£2479|
|06 Jun - 30 Jun 17||£1379||£2359|
|01 Jul - 07 Jul 17||£1579||£2549|
|08 Jul - 15 Jul 17||£1629||£2599|
|16 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1629||£2609|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1519||£2319|
|01 Sep - 13 Oct 17||£1219||£2019|
|14 Oct - 29 Oct 17||£1349||£2159|
|30 Oct - 30 Nov 17||£1269||£2069|
|01 Dec - 13 Dec 17||£1199||£1999|
|14 Dec - 01 Jan 18||£1829||£3049|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 18||£1029||£1659|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 18||£1049||£1679|
|18 Feb - 18 Mar 18||£1099||£1729|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 18||£1219||£2019|
|14 Apr - 17 May 18||£1459||£2089|
|18 May - 09 Jun 18||£1729||£2419|
|10 Jun - 23 Jun 18||£1519||£2219|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 18||£1709||£2399|
|09 Jul - 15 Jul 18||£1829||£2519|
|16 Jul - 16 Aug 18||£1459||£2599|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 18||£1499||£2079|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available – call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£269||Business Class (one way)||£599|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Garden View||£1||Water or Pool View||£15|
|Standard View - Club Level||£34||Garden View - Club Level||£35|
|Lagoon View - Club Level||£45|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|