Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a retro-chic hotel – the closest one in WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort to Magic Kingdom. It’s one of the most iconic properties here thanks to the fact that the monorail runs directly through the resort!
It is 15 floors high, and right at the top you’ll find the California Grill – a swanky restaurant that overlooks the Magic Kingdom Park. Another classic dining option is Chef Mickey’s Restaurant where the kids will love dining alongside their favourite Disney characters.
The eye-catching A-frame tower houses an impressive 90-foot mural by legendary Disney artist Mary Blair – this really is a hotel that captures the magic of Disney and ensures that the young and old will have an equally amazing time. Top Tip: Head to the 15th-floor California Grill restaurant which offers incredible bird's-eye views over the Magic Kingdom Park.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits