Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
7 Nights from £629 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort combines the magic of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort with the charming atmosphere and stunning beaches of the Caribbean – can you imagine a better combination? Split into six sections, each representing a different part of the Caribbean, you can enjoy the friendly ambiance. A number of the rooms even have a unique pirate theme, which is great for the kids.
We think this resort offers a really fun experience for families looking for something a little different from their Disney holiday. Of course you’ll get the complimentary transportation to the theme parks, but when you’re looking for a little down-time from the rides there’s plenty of things to do. There is a total of seven pools, including the large Fuentes del Morro Pool which features two water slides, as well as the Banana Cabana pool bar.
There are two on-site restaurants – a fast food outlet called Old Port Royale Food Court and a relaxed full-service restaurant, Shutters. Alternatively, if you fancy something different you can visit the Downtown Disney area where you’ll find a great range of restaurants. Top Tip: Your hire car is the perfect way to get around Orlando, and when you stay at a Disney Hotel you get free parking at the Disney theme parks!
A Disney Moderate Resort located in the Epcot resort area.
- Approx. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Approx. 15 minutes from Epcot®
- Nightly parking charges apply as of 1st Janaury 2020 (payable locally and subject to change)
- Complimentary use of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation to get around to the theme parks, waterparks and Downtown Disney
A total of 2,112 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Most have two double beds, sleeping up to four people unless stated below
The following room types are available:
- Standard View – views of the resort, courtyard or woodlands, sleeping 4 people.
- King Bed – with views of the lake, pool, resort, courtyard or woodlands, featuring one king bed and sleeping up to two people, sleeping 2 people.
- Water or Pool View – views out onto the lake or the pool
- Pirate Standard View – decked out with pirate themed beds, with views of the resort, courtyard or woodlands, sleeping 4 people.
- Pirate Water View – decked out with pirate themed beds, with views of the pool or lake, sleeping 4 people.
- Shutters at Old Port Royale – casual, full-service restaurant serving up Caribbean classics
- Old Port Royale Food Court – fast food options
- In-room pizza delivery
- Complimentary WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation to the parks
- Large pool with waterslides, as well as a six smaller pools
- Fantasia Gardens miniature golf course
- Pirate adventure cruise for kids aged 4-12
- Motorised boat rentals
- Hire a sailboat
- Jogging trail
- A number of Caribbean-style beaches perfect for relaxation
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walyt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Construction works 2019/2020
Disney have embarked on creating a new transportation system, Disney Skyliner, which will give Guests a bird's-eye view of Walt Disney World Resort while traveling via gondolas. During this time, multiple construction projects will be seen and heard throughout the resort, but noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk and 9:00am.- Ongoing until further notice.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|23 Jul - 16 Aug 19||£1189||£1509|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 19||£1099||£1329|
|10 Sep - 12 Oct 19||£629||£919|
|13 Oct - 06 Nov 19||£1149||£1429|
|07 Nov - 09 Dec 19||£629||£919|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 19||£1119||£1399|
|22 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£1229||£1609|
|01 Jan - 10 Feb 20||£709||£1079|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 20||£719||£1079|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|18 Feb - 31 Mar 20||£1049||£1409|
|01 Apr - 16 Apr 20||£1469||£1969|
|17 Apr - 18 May 20||£939||£1299|
|19 May - 31 May 20||£1429||£1829|
|01 Jun - 23 Jun 20||£989||£1389|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 20||£1209||£1609|
|09 Jul - 15 Jul 20||£1359||£1759|
|16 Jul - 31 Aug 20||£939||£1759|
|01 Sep - 03 Oct 20||£919||£1259|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 22 Jul 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Water View||£1||King Bed||£1|
|Pirate - Standard View||£10||Pirate - Water View||£13|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|