Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
7 nights from £959 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Capturing the fun-loving carnival spirit of the Big Easy, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter is themed around the city of New Orleans and all of its Southern charms. Scenic and charming, the French Quarter is recreated perfectly with cobblestone streets, Mardi Gras characters and a truly friendly spirit.
If you’re in the mood, head down to Scat Cat’s Club, a Southern-style jazz lounge offering light bites and great drinks. Or if you’re looking for a bit of water-based fun, head to Doubloon Lagoon, a Mardi Gras-themed swimming pool with a serpent water slide – we guarantee the kids will love it. As with all Disney resorts, you receive complimentary shuttle transfers to the theme parks, waterparks and other attractions – so make the most of it!
The resort is located at the Disney Springs area, meaning it’s very close to the major shops and restaurants of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort; this is especially useful if you’re planning to eat out. Top Tip: The rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi, making it really easy to plan out every step of your day and make the most of your time here.
A Disney Moderate Resort located in the Disney Springs area.
There is a total of 1,008 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
- Two queen beds, sleeping up to four people (apart from King Bed rooms; see below)
The following room types are available:
- Standard View – with views looking out onto the landscaping or courtyard with two queen beds sleeping up to 4 people.
- Garden View – looking out onto the garden with two queen beds sleeping up to 4 people.
- Water View – looking out over the pool with two queen beds sleeping up to 4 people.
- King Bed – with garden or courtyard views, but offering one king bed and sleeping 2, instead of the standard arrangement
- River View – looking out over the riverfront with two queen beds sleeping up to 4 people.
- Transfers to all of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort theme parks and waterparks
- Doubloon Lagoon swimming pool and waterslide
- Rent a pedal boat or a kayak and head onto the lake
- Go fishing
- Children’s playground
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Pirate adventure cruises for ages 4-12
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Food Court – offering fast food options
- Downtown Disney is nearby with a great range of restaurants
- In-room pizza delivery
- Approx. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Complimentary Disney transportation
- FREE on-site parking
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|12 Dec - 13 Dec 17||£959||£1309|
|14 Dec - 01 Jan 18||£1429||£1849|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 18||£1359||£1709|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 18||£1129||£1459|
|18 Feb - 18 Mar 18||£979||£1309|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 18||£1529||£1919|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£1169||£1489|
|01 May - 17 May 18||£1159||£1489|
|18 May - 09 Jun 18||£1379||£1709|
|10 Jun - 23 Jun 18||£1189||£1549|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 18||£1389||£1739|
|09 Jul - 15 Jul 18||£1589||£1929|
|16 Jul - 16 Aug 18||£1569||£1929|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 18||£1279||£1649|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|10 Sep - 12 Oct 18||£1139||£1449|
|13 Oct - 27 Oct 18||£1399||£1709|
|28 Oct - 06 Nov 18||£1349||£1659|
|07 Nov - 09 Dec 18||£999||£1319|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 18||£1329||£1649|
|22 Dec - 01 Jan 19||£1439||£1849|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 19||£1399||£1729|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 19||£1159||£1489|
|18 Feb - 18 Mar 19||£1009||£1339|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||£1509||£1829|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||£1289||£1719|
|01 May - 17 May 19||£1399||£1569|
|18 May - 15 Jun 19||£1429||£1789|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 11 Dec 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available – call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Garden View||£2||Water View||£4|
|River View||£6||Preferred Room||£4|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|