Within walking distance of both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is ideally located. Based on a colonial-style waterfront and chirps with All-American charm and enjoys luxurious, modern facilities.
The BoardWalk itself makes for a fantastic focal point and a great place for an evening stroll, as you look out of the deep blue of Crescent Lake. There’s a great range of restaurants including the tasty Mediterranean classics of Kouzzina and the classic American dining at Flying Fish – you can’t go wrong.
There are three great swimming pools including Luna Park, which has a 61-metre water slide, as well as a host of other things to do when you’re taking some time away from the theme parks. Top Tip: This might be one of the smaller Disney hotels, but this place is big in character. You’ll also find Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts just a short walk away.
Benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Epcot resort area
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits