Sitting in the heart of the Black Keys, your glamping experience will benefit from the stillness of the forest as you unwind in your safari-inspired private tent. A real sense of community is evident as you enjoy the communal fire pit in the evening and complimentary on-camp nature walks. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Milky Way from the comfort of your own bed with an optional star gazing window.
With its prime location in Keystone, access to national monuments and parks such as Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower and Badlands National Park are a breeze.
Under Canvas offers an optional dining on-site. Breakfast can be at leisure in your tent or a grab-and-go style for those early morning adventures. Boxed lunches are also available. Dinner can be enjoyed under the stars or in the main lobby tents. Wrap up as you sit by the community fire pit with complimentary s’mores.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits