The Rushmore Hotel & Suites, Rapid City
Room Only from £50 per person per night
From the amazing marble floor depicting Mount Rushmore in the lobby, to the urban-chic sustainable décor, The Rushmore Hotel & Suites is certainly unique. The closest full-service hotel to Mount Rushmore, we love that this quirky boutique combines both the natural beauty of the area with contemporary designs much like an upscale cosmopolitan hotel.
The hotel’s eco-friendly status is another fantastic draw. From handcrafted furnishings, to eco canvas walls, The Rushmore Hotel makes eco-living approachable, mixing sustainability with cool, industrial style décor. Ranging from Deluxe Rooms to the luxurious Jacuzzi Loft Suite, the accommodation here has a lovely European flair, with comforting amenities and local artwork.
The ultimate indulgence – the Jacuzzi Loft Suite – is perfect for honeymooners looking for a romantic stay. This bi-level suite adopts a serene ambience, with its own Jacuzzi bath, entertainment and lounge area, kitchen, and vanity area.
The Enigma Restaurant is a classy eatery offering a delightful blend of international flavours and local recipes, whilst the 445 Martini Lounge’s fun live entertainment is most enjoyable whilst sipping on a cocktail. Your complimentary breakfast is the perfect way to set yourself up for a day of exploring the town, or making the short drive to Mount Rushmore.
This elegant hotel is located in the heart of Rapid City, close by to the town’s best restaurants, and only a half an hour drive from Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
All rooms and suites feature:
- Flat screen TV
- Comfort bedding
- Black out shades
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Room service
- Hot breakfast
- Deluxe Rooms – Comfortable and spacious rooms, featuring either one king bed, or two double beds.
- Dakota Rooms – Retro and arty rooms, featuring local artwork and offering either one king bed or two queen beds.
- Eco-Platinum Rooms – Elegant rooms that emphasise on comfort and sustainability. A giant mural adorns the eco-friendly canvas wall behind your king size or two queen size beds.
- Presidents Rooms – Contemporary rooms located on a secured, key access only floor. Featuring upgraded amenities, including more seating space and a refrigerator.
- Signature Suites – Sophisticated suites with neutral décor to create a sense of serenity and add a touch of European style. Featuring an open kitchen and dining area for four, and an entertainment centre. The master bedroom is separated from the rest, and features a bathroom and dressing area. With sustainability in mind, the furniture is handcrafted locally.
- Lifestyle Suites – Stylish suites with plenty of space and amenities. Featuring an open kitchen, a dining area for four, a living area, and a separate master bedroom with his and hers wardrobes and a dressing area. The handcrafted furniture and cork wallpaper add an industrial touch to these trendy suites.
- Jacuzzi Loft Suite – A romantic bi-level suite with classy interiors. The lower level features an entertainment area, lounge area, a custom kitchen, vanity area, a separate powder room, and a spa Jacuzzi tub with whirlpool jets. Upstairs, you’ll find a European-styled master bedroom, work area and bathroom.
- Enigma Restaurant – A wonderful restaurant that serves up international classics infused with delicious, local favourites.
- 445 Martini Lounge – A trendy bar area offering decadent cocktails, a cool outdoor seating area, and great live entertainment.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast at Enigma Restaurant
- Complimentary airport shuttle