The Capital Region has both beautiful landscapes and fascinating history, and this itinerary takes in the best of Washington DC and the states of Maryland and Virginia. Begin in the wonderful capital city, exploring the inspiring monuments and museums, and enjoying the hip and historic neighbourhoods. Drive along the stunning Blue Ridge Parkway along the Skyline Drive and the Shenandoah National Park. Visit the charming towns of Charlotte and Richmond, then onto Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown - both wonderful places to experience immersing you in the 17th and 18th centuries. Then its time to hit the beach, with time to explore Chesapeake Bay and Virginia Beach. This is a tailormade itinerary and we can change the hotels and durations to suit your requirements.
- Explore the city of Washington, where you will find iconic buildings such as a the White House and Lincoln Memorial, fascinating museums such as the Smithsonian Air & Space Musuem and a wonderful array of restaurants and bars to enjoy
- Travel the stunning Skyline Drive through the Shenandoah National Park for spectacular views
- Visit the lovely Virginia towns of Charlottesville, Richmond and of historic Williamsburg - a living musuem replicating an 18 century town
- Relax in fun Virginia Beach, before returning through lovely Annapolis the "Yachting Capital" and "Charm City" Baltimore
- 2021 holidays now on sale!
"Washington DC is such a relaxed and picturesque place with wide pavements and tree-lined streets, it's so different from how I thought it would be and there is so much to see and do"
Cheryl, North America Specialist
Fly into Washington D.C 2 nights – Charlottesville 1 night – Richmond 2 nights – Williamsburg 1 night – Virginia Beach 2 nights – Annapolis 1 night – Baltimore 1 night – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits