Experience the wild rides of Universal Studios and Bush Gardens, or immerse yourself in the exhilarating entertainment of Disneyland and Sea World. Orlando is home to some of the world's largest and most famous theme parks and attractions, but that's not all the city has to offer. In Downtown Orlando you can find a wealth of International shops, museums, galleries and world-class restaurants to entertain the adults. With something for everyone this bustling destination won't disappoint.
After the hustle and bustle of Orlando's big attractions, take a well deserved break on the beautiful beaches of Clearwater, near Tampa. Clearwater Bay is one of the most picturesque coastal locations in Florida and is a top hotspot for locals and visitors alike. Minutes walk from a wide variety of restaurants and bars, the pristine white sandy beaches stretch for miles and sit west-facing, providing gorgeous sunsets views almost each and every night.
Top Tip: For the freshest seafood in Clearwater, try Frenchy's Rollaway Grill. The open-air beachfront joint serves locally caught seafood and is great for both adults and young kids.
How to get here
- Travelling by road from Orlando to Tampa takes approximately 1hr 30mins
- Car hire is highly recommended and can be arranged by our experts at the time of booking
This itinerary can be amended to your choice of hotels and duration, give us a call for your own personal quote.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits