As the closest lodging to Bryce Canyon National Park, Ruby's Inn is the perfect spot for those hoping to explore the park and enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities. Whether it's horseback riding, hiking or mountain biking, Ruby's Inn will provide a comfortable and cosy spot to relax in between.
With an indoor heated pool and hot tub, two fantastic restaurants serving delicious American fare, and a gift shop filled with Southwestern Indian crafts, there is plenty of space to unwind and kick your feet up after a long day of exploring. The rooms here are spacious and welcoming, adopting a great western feel.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits