With Bryce Canyon National Park just a mile away, this Best Western is perfect for those who seek adventure and outdoor recreation.
There are so many amazing walking trails nearby, it's only natural that you'll need somewhere to rest and relax after a day of hiking and sight seeing. Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or cool off in the outdoor pool on a hot summer's day. Your room will be comfortable and spacious, with a microwave and fridge for those evenings where you just want to stay in. Fancy venturing further? There are a few great restaurants a short walk away, including Ebenezers Dinner Show.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits