Standing on sparkling white sands, beneath cobalt blue skies, beside crystal waterways, you and your beloved will delight in the most romantic Hawaiian wedding imaginable. Picture soft, tropical breezes gently rustling through the palm trees, as you look into one another’s eyes and say, “I do”.
The scene is set against a romantic sunset of peachy pink, vibrant orange and deep turquoise shades. The scents of Plumeria, sweet ginger and Gardenia softly linger in the air as you exchange rings on the sun-kissed beach setting, overlooking stunning views of Oahu. Whatever your dream wedding may be, let us help you find the perfect way to celebrate your love for each other against one of the world’s most beautiful backdrops.
You’ll have the choice of three sublime wedding venues, including Magic Island at Ala Moana Beach Park - a sheltered lagoon which overlooks views of Diamond Head and the West Shore, Waialae Beach Park – a sandy beach which features sweeping views of Koko Head Crater, and finally Kahala Beach – a sun-drenched ribbon of sandy coastline lined with emerald palm trees nest to Waialae Beach.
Here at American Sky, we have created two wedding packages to choose from. Our Classic Wedding features a local wedding coordinator, a choice of wedding venues, two seasonal Lei to exchange during the ceremony, some beautiful floral decorations and more. If you choose our Premier Wedding package, you’ll be further treated to an hour of professional photography, a romantic sand ceremony and a sparkling wine toast to celebrate.
Wedding Days and Times
Weddings performed Monday through Sunday (depending on availability).
Choice of wedding venues
- Magic Island at Ala Moana Beach Park – Sandy man-made lagoon sheltered against the Pacific Ocean. Located about 10 minutes west of the main Waikiki resort area with views of Diamond Head and the west shore for fabulous sunsets.
- Waialae Beach Park – Just 18 minutes from the main Waikiki resort area, this sandy beach features a sweeping view of Koko Head Crater.
- Kahala Beach – Sandy stretch of beach coastline lined with palm trees next to Waialae Beach.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits