From the bright lights of Las Vegas head out into the desert and beyond, exploring some of the USA’s greatest national parks, including Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley and the unmissable Grand Canyon.
- View one of the seven natural wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas
- Explore canyons and buttes carved by the mighty Colorado River in Canyonlands
- Discover the red rock wonderland of Arches National Park
- Admire the rich colours of Bryce Canyon's famous "hoodoos" - myriad rock spires
- See the lush valley's and massive sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park
- Learn about the lives of the people who have made the Mesa Verde their home for over 700 years
- Marvel at the sandstone monoliths of the Navajo Nation's Monument Valley
- 2021 departures now on sale!
7 Night Self-Drive Tour Begins & Ends Las Vegas: 2 nights Las Vegas; 1 night Bryce Canyon; 1 night Moab; 1 night Mesa Verde; 1 night Grand Canyon; 1 night Las Vegas
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits