Starting in Montreal and ending in Boston, this fabulous seven night cruise showcases some of the best cities America and Canada has to offer.
The first stop is Montreal, where you can explore independent cafes. You'll then visit Quebec City, home to colonial buildings and boutique shopping, before enjoying a cruise along the gulf of St Lawrence. Next up is Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island for a day of wandering through art galleries, followed by two days in delightful Nova Scotia. Bar Harbor is the next stop, a true indicator of natural beauty, and your cruise will end in the exciting metropolis of Boston.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits