Enjoy a road trip around the Deep South which has music and bourbon at its heart. You’ll also encounter the horses of Kentucky, the Great Smoky Mountains and famous southern hospitality. Begin your journey in the fun Tennessee city of Memphis with it rich music traditions, not just Elvis (although Graceland is well worth a visit) but also BB King, Al Green and Justin Timberlake. You’ll travel through Tennessee to the quirky city of Chattanooga, set in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and with a fascinating history. Continue onto Kentucky – called the Bluegrass State due the special grass growing in the rich and fertile soil of the region – perfect for raising horses, which you will see grazing in every field. Back in the 18 century there were more horses than people in Kentucky, and even now there is 1 horse for every 12 people! But you’ll also find wonderful bourbon distilleries, craft breweries, lovely downtowns to explore and fascinating museums such as the Muhamad Ali Centre in Lexington. You’ll end with a couple of nights stay in the Country Music Capital of the World, a place that all music lovers should visit at least one in their life.
- Visit the wonderful music cities of Nashville and Memphis – each with their own style of music, both with a fantastic choice of live music bars and fascinating museums
- Visit the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington for insights into the world of the thoroughbred farms
- In Louisville visit the home of the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs, also the Muhammad Ali Centre, the Louisville Slugger museum and a wide variety of bourbon distilleries.
Fly to Memphis TN 2 nights - Lynchburg TN 1 night - Chattnooga TN 1 night - Gatlinburg TN 1 night - Lexington KY 1 night - Louisville KY 1 night - Nashville TN 2 nights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits