Set in a stunning location, atop an ancient lava flow cascading into the ocean, the Sheraton Kona Resort is a wonderful choice for a stay Hawaii’s Big Island. This modern hotel is set amongst lands that were once the birthplace and playgrounds of ancient kings. Whilst enjoying the comforts of a contemporary hotel, you can experience some authentic Hawaiian culture through a programme of events and activities such as a trip in a traditional sailing canoe and ukulele or hula lessons. There is also a weekly Luau - an evening of traditional Hawaiian singing, dancing and dinner.
Seek Manta Rays whilst snorkelling, relax by the lovely freeform swimming pool, enjoy a rejuvenating treatment at the Ho'ola Spa or hire bikes to explore the surrounding area - there is something for everyone here.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits