Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a rustic, camping-themed resort located in the Magic Kingdom Resort Area of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort. This is a unique Disney holiday experience that you can’t really find anywhere else.
Offering log cabin-style accommodations, but with all the amenities you’d expect from a high class Disney resort, you can have a family-fun camping experience with every comfort you could imagine – not to mention the amazing Disney theme parks that are just around the corner.
We think it’s the little details that make Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort so special. On the days when you don’t visit the theme parks you spend your hours horseback riding or fishing. In the evenings there are authentic campfires with roasted marshmallows and a Disney’s children’s movie. There are also two great pools if you fancy a swim. Top Tip: Your cabin has a private deck with its very own in built barbeque, there’s nothing better than grilling your own dinner on a beautiful Floridian evening.
Benefits of staying in a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
A Disney Moderate Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits