Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Kennedy Space Centre
Located just over an hours drive from Orlando the Kennedy Space Centre visitor complex is simply a must-do attraction and easily one of the best in Florida. Whether touring the rocket-launch areas or what was one of the world’s busiest space-launch facilities, reliving Neil Armstrong’s 1st steps on the moon or even meeting an astronaut first hand, you are bound to be enthralled. Meanwhile the Shuttle Launch Experience will take you on the ride of your life!
Choose from two different experiences!
Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge
- Admission to all the major attractions at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex including the LC39 Observatory Gantry and Shuttle Plaza, the Rocket Garden, the Astronaut Hall of Fame, the Simulator Station, the Shuttle Launch Experience, Angry Birds Space Encounter and Space Shuttle Atlantis.
- The Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge includes a second visit FREE to the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame only (must be used within 7 days of your first visit to Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex).
Kennedy Space Center Space Pass
- This exclusive ticket is not available in Florida and can only be pre-purchased before you depart the UK or Ireland.
- Admission to all the major attractions at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex including the LC39 Observatory Gantry and Shuttle Plaza, the Rocket Garden, the Astronaut Hall of Fame, Angry Birds Space Encounter and Atlantis.
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to dine with a real life astronaut.
- Guided Tour: Kennedy Space Centre Up-Close Tour
- Too much to see in one day? If you do not get the chance to see everything on your first visit to Kennedy Space Center, the Kennedy Space Center Space Pass includes a second visit for free!
2020 adult tickets at kids prices!
Book yours today!
Transport from Orlando?
American Sky can also organise your Kennedy Space Centre experience inclusive of round trip transportation from Orlando ask your travel expert for more information.