Journey on this fascinating and scenic escorted tour through the heart of the South. You’ll discover memorable bluegrass music, tantalizing horse racing and tempting bourbon distilleries based in Kentucky, to the glorious hikes of the sprawling Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee capturing its scenic views of the mist-covered mountains. Be overwhelmed by the outstanding architecture and landscapes of George Vanderbilt’s Biltmore Estate in North Carolina and get to know the “Slugger” roots in Louisville.
- Pore over Kentucky’s bountiful history with visiting Alltech Brewing & Distilling Co, Kentucky Horse Park, Churchill Downs racetrack, Kentucky Derby Museum or the Louisville Slugger Museum.
- Explore The Great Smoky Mountains National Park with its extraordinary views and scenic hiking routes.
- Become speechless over the grand size of Biltmore Estate with its 4 acres of housing and an impressive 8,000 acres of landscape.
- Learn about the history of the hugely popular NASCAR with visiting the NASCAR Hall of Fame
Delve into Charlotte, Asheville, Lexington and Louisville with an orientation in each city.
Fly into Charlotte, North Carolina 1 night – Asheville 1 night – Great Smoky Mountains National Park 2 nights – Lexington 1 night – Louisville 2 nights.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits