The Read House Historic Inn & Suites is just moments away from the Tennessee Aquarium, restaurants, shops, Creative Discovery Museum and the Hunter Museum of Art. For those who are more adventurous why not go kayaking or white-water rafting on the Ocoee River.
Tastefully designed comfortable rooms feature exquisite architectural details and historic charm, ranging from 32 – 89 square metres and are suited to couples, families, leisure and business travellers alike with a modern indoor pool, lovely sun deck, Starbucks and restaurant, for a convenient and comfortable stay.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits