Built in 1889, the Pine Inn was the first inn in Carmel-By-The-Sea. Tastefully updated over the years, the inn holds traditional memories for guests who have visited the area for generations. A delightful combination of elegance, charm and serenity, the Pine Inn is nestled in the heart of the village of Carmel and is surrounded by quaint shops, unique art galleries and wonderful hidden courtyards. A stroll four blocks down Ocean Avenue will take you to Carmel’s irresistible sandy beach and breathtaking views of Pebble Beach or Point Lobos.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits