Yavapai Lodge is so perfectly located near the Grand Canyon that you can easily go exploring there; take a scenic flight over the Canyon, go hiking, attend a free ranger program and learn about the nature, science, history and culture of the Grand Canyon. Or stop by the Visitor Centre or one of the museums to learn even more about this fascinating landscape.
This woodland lodge offers 198 comfortable guestrooms with basic amenities with a fantastic Southwestern-inspired restaurant, welcoming bar and great coffee shop, everything you need for busy days exploring the spectacular Grand Canyon.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits