We love this holiday combining the two great American cities – New York and Washington DC. You’ll fly direct to Washington to enjoy a couple of days in this wonderful city, with an abundance of fascinating museums and memorials, pretty parks and contrasting neighbourhoods. Then take the train from Union Station northbound to New York. You’ll arrive into the heart of Manhattan for a couple of days exploring the sights, enjoying the restaurants and indulging in shopping. We’ve selected some hotels for you shown in the itinerary below, which are well located, good quality and great value for money, but we can change these if you’d like to upgrade to something more luxurious or change to a different location. We can also extend your stay in either city or another city into the mix such as Philadelphia, Boston or Las Vegas.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits