This is a suggested self-drive itinerary that we can tailormake for you. We've created this circular itinerary beginning and ending in Salt Lake City to explore the five national parks of Utah - Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Arches & Canyonlands plus iconic Monument Valley. Make your way through the white and red sandstone pinnacles and buttes of the Colorado River Plateau. Enjoy a couple of nights in Moab where you can experience all sorts of activities in Arches and Canyonlands, from scenic drives and hikes through twisting labyrinth of brilliant red rock fissures to jet boat excursions and narrated rafting trips. Read more about what to do in Utah here
We've suggested a couple of days to enjoy the scenic beauty of Bryce, a series of natural amphitheatres sunk into pink cliffs filled with delicate rock “hoodoos”, before travelling on to Zion National Park and Cedar City. Ending your journey back in Salt Lake City. If you would like you can always extend your stay, as there is plenty to do in and around the city - read about it here (TM)
- Enjoy scenic drives through magnificent canyons and breathtakingly beautiful National Parks
- Admire the whimsical formations and mysterious petroglyphs of Capitol Reef.
- Visit sacred sites and natural sandstone bridges.
- Extend your stay at the beginning or end of the tour, with an extra night or two in Salt Lake City, to see the sights such as Temple Square – the birthplace of the Mormons, or indulge in the extensive shopping with its many malls, shopping villages and specialty shops or visit the excellent museums such as the “Discovery Gateway” – the Children’s Museum of Utah.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits