The Read House Historic Inn & Suites
Room Only from £45 per person per night
At a Glance
The Read House Historic Inn & Suites is just moments away from the Tennessee Aquarium, restaurants, shops, Creative Discovery Museum and the Hunter Museum of Art. For those who are more adventurous why not go kayaking or white-water rafting on the Ocoee River.
Tastefully designed comfortable rooms feature exquisite architectural details and historic charm, ranging from 32 – 89 square metres and are suited to couples, families, leisure and business travellers alike with a modern indoor pool, lovely sun deck, Starbucks and restaurant, for a convenient and comfortable stay.
Situated in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, just moments away from the Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum and the Hunter Museum of Art.
- 20 minutes from Chattanooga International Airport
All of the rooms are spacious, offer comfort and are non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- HD TV
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Radio/alarm clock
- Main Restaurant - Tasty dishes and a good selection of beverages
- Starbucks- serving a variety of hot and cold drinks and a range of hot breakfast sandwiches.
- 24 hour business centre
- Free high-speed internet access in public areas
- 24 hour front desk
- 24 hour valet parking
- Indoor heated pool