With iconic sights, world-class shopping and a dizzying array of bars and restaurants, New York is the perhaps the best city in the world for a weekend break. Whether you’re planning a romantic Valentines weekend or a fun-filled break with friends, New York ticks all the boxes.
We have included a “Go New York Explorer Pass” to help you get the most from your time in the city, which includes hop-on hop-off bus tour, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island ferry, and entrance to the following attractions Empire State Building, Metropolitan Museum of Art, 9/11 Memorial Museum, Top of the Rock Observation Deck and The RIDE.*
Our chosen hotel is the Fitzpatrick Grand Central which is in a great location in central Manhattan, providing warm Irish hospitality. The Wheeltapper Pub and Patio is a lovely place to recharge your batteries after a day sightseeing and before a night on the town, and you’ll find the bedrooms a comfortable haven.
We have a wide selection of other hotels in New York whether it’s a luxurious treat you’re looking for or a good-value base. Click on the “Hotels” tab to see some more suggestions. (TM)
* Two attractions included in the Pass, or upgrade for more
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits