A stylish hotel sitting only a couple of blocks from the Empire State Building, Royalton Park Avenue (previously the Gansevoort) offers lavish accommodation in a prestigious location. If you can drag yourself away from the indulgent comfort and attentive service of this hotel, you’ll find it perfect for exploring the sights and attractions of New York City.
One of the hotel’s finest features is the uber-cool rooftop bar which enjoys a stunning view of the Empire State Building and Manhattan beyond (although you’ll probably spend more time people-watching). You can also dine on delicious Italian dishes in the elegant Ristorante Asellina or visit one of the nearby restaurants; Manhattan features almost every imaginable cuisine.
Make use of complimentary Wi-Fi to stay in touch, visit the Exhale Spa for a rejuvenating treatment or take a dip in the rooftop pool with its fabulous views over the city.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits