The Great Eastern Cities tour takes you on a scenic journey to some of the USA’s most notable and inspiring locations, from significant historic settings to breath-taking natural wonders. After a two-night stay in Manhattan, you’ll make your way across Finger Lakes Country to Niagara Falls for incredible views of this notable landmark. From here, you’ll spend time in Amish Country and visit the Gettysburg National Military Park before reaching Washington, D.C. for a sightseeing tour of the nation’s capital. Journey to Philadelphia to witness the site of the Declaration of Independence before returning to New York for the end of your trip. (ATI)
- Begin your trip with a sightseeing tour of New York City
- Visit the iconic Niagara Falls via the beautiful Finger Lakes District
- Spend time in Amish Country followed by a visit to the historic Gettysburg National Military Park
- Take a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
- Witness the key attractions of Philadelphia, including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
Fly into New York 2 nights - Niagara Falls 1 night - Pennsylvania Dutch Country 1 night - Washington DC 2 nights - Philadelphia 1 night - Fly home from New York
Last day transfer will arrive at Newark Airport at 10:30am and JFK at 12:00pm. Please be aware when booking your flights that the departure flight should be no earlier than 1:30pm from Newark Airport and 3pm from JFK
Pre and post tour hotel nights are available for you to maximise your time away and explore the start and end cities independently. Speak to our sales agents if you would like to add this on.
2024 Departure Dates
May: 11, 25
Jun: 15, 29
Jul: 13, 27
Aug: 03, 17, 24
Sept: 07, 21
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits