One of the original Las Vegas hotels, Caesars Palace is a world famous landmark, with it's ancient Rome theme a key attraction. It is a hotel on a grand scale, with a fantastic range of restaurants and bars, including some of the finest restaurants on the Las Vegas strip. Add this to nightclubs, casinos, cocktail lounges and a spa, you can really spoil yourself. And the icing on the cake is The Forum Shops - 160 speciality stores and attractions including all the big names like Armani, Louise Vuitton and Versace. Here you will also find a giant aquarium and a few more restaurants to tempt your tastebuds.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits