This highly prized Sheraton property isn’t your ordinary chain hotel. It was built on the site of one of the oldest French Opera Houses in the U.S., and today, young opera singers perform in its lobby bar. The biggest allure, however, is the property’s convenient location, right in the heart of the French Quarter, just steps from many of the city’s most popular sights and attractions, as well as its coveted balconies that are considered the very best on Bourbon Street. With a balcony, you can throw beads to the crowds during Mardis Gras right from your room, but if you prefer a quieter experience, choose one with a balcony that fronts quieter Toulouse Street.
The hotel also boasts a romantic courtyard pool, and an exterior that bears the classic look of the area, while well-appointed rooms renovated in 2010 feature traditional décor and details like carved wooden bed frames, that give rooms more charm than you’d expect from a chain.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits