A holiday combining two of America’s most fun and fascinating cities – Nashville and New Orleans. Fly into Nashville, one of the most exciting music cities in the world, with its roots in country music and contemporary influences. Enjoy a few days, and nights, exploring the studios, museums, attractions and live music venues. Then fly down to New Orleans where you will find more music, this time with jazz as its centre. Here there is also delicious cuisine to be sampled, historic streets to be strolled and you could perhaps venture into the supernatural with a Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour. This itinerary is just a suggestion – if you would like more or less time in either city, or perhaps add another music city such as Memphis or Chicago – then we’ll tailor-make the holiday to suit you. (TM/ 612915)
- In Nashville, visit the famous RCS Studio B, where Elvis, Dolly Parton, Roy Orbison and the Everly Brothers all recorded.
- Enjoy a live gig of country music in one of the venues on Broadway Nashville
- Stroll the French Quarter in New Orleans to work up an appetite, then try out a calorific “Po’Boy – a delicious deep-fried baguette filled with shrimp
- Soak up the atmosphere in a jazz bar in New Orleans, perhaps indulging in a potent Hurricane - the local cocktail
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits