Disney's All-Star Resorts
7 Nights from £499 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Offering fun-packed days and incredible value for money, Disney’s All-Star Resorts ensure a great time for the whole family. Located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area, it is set out as three resorts all featuring the same family-friendly facilities –this means it’s easy to choose whichever theme suits you and your children and help you enjoy the perfect Disney holiday together.
We think they offer the opportunity to experience the real magic of Disney. Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort comprises five themed areas – basketball, American football, tennis, baseball and surfing – all featuring larger-than-life props. Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort wows the kids with gigantic puppies from 101 Dalmatians and an enormous Herbie, the Love Bug. And Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is kitted out with towering saxophones, guitars and drum kits.
Each of the hotels has access to two swimming pools, a children’s playground, a games and video arcade and a large, themed food court serving up a variety of fast food options that the kids will love. Top Tip: If there are more than four people in your party you’ll be pleased to hear that Disney’s All-Star Music Resort has family suites which sleep families of six.
A Disney Value Resort located in the Animal Kingdom resort area.
Across the three resorts there are a total of 5,670 rooms in 30 buildings, each with three floors and lifts. All of the rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- TV including the Disney Channel and ESPN
- Ironing board and iron
- Hairdryer available
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Most have two double beds, while a small number have one king-size bed
The following room types are available:
- Standard Rooms have 2 queen beds sleeping 4 people and are available in Music, Sports or Movies Resorts
- Preferred Rooms are as standard rooms but located in prime locations throughout the resorts.
- Family Suites Sleeping 6 people are available at All-Star Music Resort only.
Each hotel has access to:
- Two swimming pools
- Children’s playground
- Video and pinball games
- Disney-themed shop
- Jogging trail
- At Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – The End Zone Food Court offering a number of fast food options
- At Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court offering family-friendly choices in a grand movie theatre lobby-style setting
- At Disney’s All Star Music Resort – The Intermission Food Court offering quick and easy food
- Complimentary shuttle service takes you to Downtown Disney where there are plenty of restaurants on offer
- In-room pizza delivery available
- Complimentary use of the Disney Transportation system
- FREE parking until 31 Dec 2019 (Please note that as of 1st Jan 2020 nightly parking charges will apply - payable locally & subject to change).
- Approx. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|27 Jun - 08 Jul 19||£549||£739|
|09 Jul - 15 Jul 19||£619||£809|
|16 Jul - 16 Aug 19||£1049||£1239|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 19||£999||£1129|
|10 Sep - 12 Oct 19||£499||£639|
|13 Oct - 06 Nov 19||£999||£1139|
|07 Nov - 09 Dec 19||£499||£639|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 19||£979||£1119|
|22 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£1069||£1299|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|01 Jan - 17 Feb 20||£579||£799|
|18 Feb - 31 Mar 20||£909||£1129|
|01 Apr - 16 Apr 20||£1269||£1569|
|17 Apr - 18 May 20||£799||£1029|
|19 May - 31 May 20||£1269||£1529|
|01 Jun - 23 Jun 20||£839||£1089|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 20||£1049||£1309|
|09 Jul - 31 Aug 20||£1219||£1469|
|01 Sep - 03 Oct 20||£759||£949|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 26 Jun 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Music Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Music Preferred Room||£1||Music Family Suite||£27|
|Sports Standard Room||£-1||Sports Preferred Room||£1|
|Movies Standard Room||£4||Movies Preferred Room||£6|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|