Flights and transfers
There are no direct flights from the UK to Salt Lake City International Airport so you’ll need to take a connecting flight from somewhere else in the USA. We organise this process for you so that everything runs seamlessly and stress free.
Your passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from your return date to the UK and you’ll need to check the full entry requirements prior to travelling – you can do this by visiting the FCO website or by contacting the relevant embassy. UK passengers can travel to the USA under the Visa Waiver Scheme – you need to complete the I-94W form online using the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) system. For more details, look at the US Embassy site.
English is the primary language.
Escorted tours can be a great way to get around and see the best of Utah. If you’re travelling independently, car hire is essential to make the most of your time here.
120V/60Hz – all plugs are a flat blade two pin
Vaccinations and Health
As health requirements change please consult with your GP or specialist travel clinic well in advance of your holiday for specific information related to your travel and medical history. Additional information can be found by visiting NaTHNaC or MASTA Travel health.
Utah Travel Guides
- Road Tripping the National parks of Utah
- Useful Facts
- A beginner's guide to Utah
- Top 10 outdoor experiences in Utah
- Top 10 unusual eateries in Utah
- Top 10 small towns to visit in Utah
- Take an active holiday in Moab, Utah
- Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
- Things To Do and Excursions
- Top 10 things to do in and around Salt Lake City
- Top 10 things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Top 10 things to do in Zion National Park