Capture the sights of Nashville and Memphis in luxury and style with this twin centre no-drive itinerary. Delve into these iconic destinations within the state of Tennesee with a fantastic mix of music, culinary and famed attractions.
Experience the legendary music scene of Nashville along with their other one of a kind attractions such as the world renowned Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the origin of some of the biggest stars like Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton as well as the Grand Ole Opry and their daily Country concerts.
Travel between the cities via Vonlane, a luxury transfer service with spacious leather seats, onboard Wi-Fi and business style amenities.
Once you arrive in Memphis, explore the history, urban wildlife and adventure that the town has to show. Get a taste of history with the National Civil Right Museum mural or how about taking a riverboat down the Mississippi River and see all the sights and nature of the beautiful town. Explore Beale Street for all the lively action and make sure to check out their out of this world BBQ joints. (TM/VL)
- Start your tour at Nashville home of the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Learn further the history behind the music with the Natinal Museum of African American Music before witnessing the local music scene
- Head into Memphis and observe the history of Elvis Presley in Graceland, his former home
- Take a memorable Riverboat down the Mississippi River and soak in the scenary
Fly into Nashville for 3 nights- Transfer to Memphis via Vonlane - Memphis 3 nights - Fly home from Memphis
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits