Explore the Pacific Coast by visiting two fabulously unique cities; Portland and Seattle. Discover its quirks, amazing food and natural wonders in this six-night self-drive tour. Fly into Portland, a lively city full of character; get yourself on a foodie tour as you try out all the delicious food trucks dotted around the city. Not only does it have a fantastic shopping district, take a day trip to the monstrous Mount Hood volcano with glacial peaks and snowfields. Take the scenic route towards Seattle via Astoria as you visit the colossal Haystack Rocks. Once in Seattle spend the next three nights exploring the bustling Pike Place Market, Seattle’s Waterfront and the iconic Space Needle all the whilst enjoying the food and drinks over these incredible cities. Tailormade
- Discover Portland’s huge culinary scene with its many delicious food trucks, artisan coffees and ice-cream parlours.
- Witness the towering Multnomah Falls and magnificent, snow-capped Mount Hood volcano.
- Drive along the coastline to see the gorgeous Cannon Beach and grand Haystack Rocks.
- View Seattle from over 155 meters high at the Space Needle Observation Deck
- Explore the Museum of Pop Culture as you learn how the world has been influenced over the many decades.
- See the mesmerising works at Chihuly Garden and Glass, a museum showcasing works of Dale Chihuly of intricate glasswork.
Fly into Portland 3 nights – Seattle 3 nights – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits