This premium tour is really the best way to appreciate the spectacle of the autumn colours and to experience the charm of New England. You will stay at the Von Trapp Family Lodge, the place the real-life Von Trapp family of the Sound of Music called home after they fled Austria, and here you will enjoy a three course dinner paired with tastings of Trapp Lager.
You’ll be treated to the sensational views of Vermont, the White Mountains and the Maine coast, as well as some amazing experiences such as museum visits, sampling regional culinary favourites and aerial views of the picturesque White Mountains. Staying in luxury accommodation and dining on delicious meals, this is a superb glimpse at the beauty of New England.
- Begin your tour in the colourful city of Boston, strolling the Freedom Trail and soaking up the history
- Enjoy two-night stays in Stowe and North Conway
- Learn the secrets behind Ben & Jerry's ice-cream and sample some delicious flavours
- Explore one of the finest operating dairy farms in American in Woodstock, and also the museum of Vermont's rural past
- Visit Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and taste the traditional Vermont Sugar on Snow
- Enjoy superb panoramic views on-boards the aerial tramway at Franconia Notch
Fly into Boston 1 night – Williamstown 1 night – Stowe 2 night – North Conway 2 night – Portland 1 night – Fly home from Boston
Tour departs Fridays between September - October. Speak to our sales experts today to discuss your 2021 / 2022 tour (IN).
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits