Embark on an exhilarating 7-night guided motorcycle tour on a Harley-Davidson, journeying along the stunning Blue Ridge Parkway, stretching 470 miles through the Appalachian Mountains. Experience a rider's paradise of twists, turns, vibrant colours, and scenic vistas, free from billboards and commercial traffic. Additionally, conquer the infamous Tail of the Dragon, with its exhilarating 318 turns in just 11 miles, offering an unmatched riding thrill. This adventure combines natural beauty with the excitement of challenging roads.
On this unforgettable tour you will have an expert motorcycle guide throughout your time, travelling with fellow riders through 4 states. Transfer together to pick up your motorcycle on your second day and start your journey! Your accommodation is pre-booked and your luggage will be followed closely behind you to each destination so no need to worry how your suitcase will fit on the back.
Choose your Harley-Davidson model when booking (certain models dependent on availability) and share the ride with your travel companion. You can book your own motorcycle for an additional supplement. (ER)
- Witness Nashville's vibrant nightlife down Broadway with its famous Country bars
- Stop by the Tail of the Dragon! Before heading to the Great Smokey Mountains National Park
- Capture the sceneic views of your ride passing the Blue Ridge
- Explore Washington D.C. with its imposing memorials down seeing The Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Reflection Pool
Fly into Nashville, TN: 1 night - Townsend, TN 2 nights - Boone, NC 1 night - Roanoke, VA 1 night - Waynesboro, VA 1 night - Washington, D.C. 1 night - Fly home
2024 Departure Dates
Jun: 05, 12
This tour is combinable with Blues, Blue Ridge and BBQ New Orleans to Nashville to create the ultimate 14 night motorcycle through the Deep South and Great Smoky Mountains
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits