A motorhome holiday gives you the flexibility to stay as long or as little as you like in each place. This is a suggested itinerary picking up and dropping off your motorhome in Atlanta, and taking a loop through the southern states of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Tennessee including vibrant music destinations and iconic Civil Rights cities. However you could alternatively begin and end your holiday in Nashville, perhaps focusing on the celebrated music cities such as New Orleans and Memphis and touring the Mississippi Delta – the birthplace of the Blues.
The itinerary below is for 9 nights, but you can extend and stay for more nights in the destinations where you’d like to spend more time.
- Visit the vibrant city of New Orleans, enjoying the great live music and sampling the wonderful cuisine with French and Creole influences
- Enjoy great live music in venues and bars throughout Memphis and Nashville
- Explore the Civil Rights Movement through the southern states
- Experience life on the open road with the flexibility to stay where you like for as long as you like
Fly into Atlanta, GA 1 night – Montgomery, AL 1 night – Mobile, AL 1 night – New Orleans, LA 1 night – Jackson, MI 1 night – Tupelo, MI 1 night – Memphis, TN 1 night – Nashville, TN 1 night – Chattanooga, TN 1 night – Fly home from Atlanta
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits