This historical hotel, built in 1926, includes a total of 301 rooms spread over 12 floors. Amongst the facilities count a reception desk manned around the clock, a hotel safe, and a lift. Further amenities include a newspaper stand, a hairdresser, a bar, a cafe and 2 excellent restaurants. Conference facilities are available for business travellers. Guests may also take advantage of the Internet connection as well as the room and laundry services. A car park is additionally provided for those arriving by car. The hotel has real charm and grace, coupled with contemporary design and a bit of Philadelphia Nostalga.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits