Located in the heart of the vibrant historic district, this hotel has been called one of the most romantic properties in the City of Brotherly Love. It aims to do whatever it takes to make a memorable stay for couples, with everything from a bed of roses or a special dessert tray to a bubble bath, awaiting those who celebrate an anniversary, honeymoon or just being together. While it’s as equally charming as its sister hotel, Hotel Palomar, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco is the best bet for those who want to explore Old Town Philadelphia. It has even more going for it too, like its gorgeous rooftop bar for sipping cocktails, and the highly acclaimed Red Owl Tavern with a menu that gives regional favorites some international flair. It offers unique perks as well, like a hosted evening wine hour, as well as amenities to encourage healthy living, like complimentary bikes, yoga mats and a fitness center.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits