White Mountain Hotel and Resort
Room Only from £73 per person per night
This spa resort is just steps away from Echo Lake State Park and a few minutes from the North Conway Country Club, while providing a host of amenities on site. Look forward to easy access to the Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center, Cranmore Mountain Resort and the magnificent waterfalls of Diana’s Baths, which can be reached with only a 6-minute drive.
You’ll find plenty to keep you occupied right onsite too, including working out in the fitness center and enjoying refreshing dips in the outdoor pool or soaking in the soothing hot tub while taking in the picturesque mountain views. Golf enthusiasts can tee off on one of Mount Washington Valley’s top golf courses, a challenging nine-hole course with more spectacular mountain vistas.
After a day of play, kick back and relax with a glass of wine by the outdoor fire pit, head to the full-service spa which features a wide range of massage and other treatments or treat yourself with a visit to the Finnish Sauna.
The White Mountain Hotel and Resort is tucked within the White Mountains adjacent to White Horse Ledge on a gorgeous 254-acre estate.
- 30 minutes drive from Eastern Stope Aiport
There is a total of 80 standard, deluxe and superior rooms, all of which include the following amenities:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Premium thread-count sheets and pillow cases, and down-like blankets
- Eco-friendly Aveda amenities
- Flat Panel HDTV with Cable
- DVD player with game hookups
- Refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker
- Complimentary access to onsite fitness center and Finnish sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Standard Double Rooms – These rooms have a partial view and all of the above amenities with two pillow-top double beds.
- Standard King – The standard king rooms feature all standard amenities and include one king-size, pillow-top bed.
- Deluxe Double – The deluxe double rooms feature a front entrance or cliff-side view and include two pillow-top double beds along with the standard amenities.
- Deluxe King – Deluxe king rooms feature a front entrance or cliff-side view with one pillow-top king bed, along with the standard amenities.
- Superior Double – In addition to all standard amenities, this room provides spectacular mountain views, two double-size pillow-top beds and a premium amenity package which includes a spa robe and slippers for use during a guest’s stay, bottled water, upgraded eco-friendly Aveda amenities, a welcome amenity and an iHome docking station.
- Superior King – These rooms include all of the features of a superior double, but with one king-size pillow-top bed.
- Ledges Restaurant - Located onsite and serves a hot, full American breakfast as well as a dishes featuring locally grown produce and fresh ingredients for dinner, all in a romantic atmosphere with beautiful mountain views.
- Tullamore Tavern - Serves lunch dinner and cocktails 11.30am - 11pm
- Massage and spa services
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- 9-hole golf course
- Onsite laundry
- Year-round heated pool and Jacuzzi